Thursday, July 9, 2009

Father's Day Individual Brownie Cakes....





These were the most decadent cakes I have ever made... they were really easy to whip together since I was really short on time and the husband really really liked them :)! We went for brunch on Father's Day and had the most awful buffet at China Club a really hoity-toity place in Gurgaon - but I shall review that later.
Just going to give you this simple recipe that you can enjoy....
I used the pillsbury brownie mix (small packet) and added 1/4cup coconut flakes ( you can use 1/2 cup - will definitely taste better), roasted and slivered the almonds 1/4 cup and added all this to the brownie mix. Use the intructions on the brownie mix box to know how long ti bake. Take a cupcake tin and lined them with a cupcake sheets or parchment paper - to the bottom of ithe tin add crumbs of mcvities hob-nobs (or take any digestive or oatmeal cookies) and then just spoon the brownie mix and bake. I think I could have made one more cupcake but ended up just eating the leftover batter which was really really delicious!

1 comment:

luxuryqueen said...

Hi ruchi, nice to see your blog. Check out my food blog to on which i post recipes made by me at my kitchen

Sushma

www.servedhott.blogspot.com