Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Simple (One Bowl) Chocolate Cake

It is 40C in Delhi and we are literally melting in the sweltering heat... regular fare for us includes rice, lentils, veggies or indian bread (roti) and all I feel like doing is sipping on tons of Leomande or Tang and maybe nibble on some loaf cakes in the evening with Cold Coffee.

In times like this I do not feel like entering my kitchen and standing next to the pre-heated oven...

This definitely calls for a one bowl chocolate cake recipe with some whole wheat flour, yogurt and ground almonds... (makes you feel less guilty about missing that workout!)

I am still in the process of perfecting the recipe...

Anyone, have a healthy wholesome chocolate loaf cake recipe please leave a comment... till then why don't I leave you with a picture!


3 comments:

Torviewtoronto said...

looks delicious lovely loaf beautifully decorated

Priya Sreeram said...

looks chocolicious and hey congrats on winning the Healing Food-Mango event !

Ruchi M said...

Thanks Priya! Yayyyy!!! I didn't know I won :)!